Buttons no longer showing in embedded app view in email

I created an app for users to create requests and they can be approved or denied by management through gmail. It had been working properly until I added a field to display which user had approved or denied the request. Up until now, the embedded email view showed an approve and deny button however that no longer shows up. I read through the documentation and saw the limitations of editable email fields however I believe that none of my fields fell under those un-editable conditions. Has anyone experienced this before? Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.

0 1 63
1 REPLY 1

Experiencing the same problem. It seems to me like the action buttons that show up in the Embedded App View is buggy. I have a view that had 3 action buttons. I added one more action. In the embedded app view preview, only the newest action button appears. The earlier three do not show up.

When a select a different view for the embedded app view, all 4 action buttons don't show up. I counter checked that the Data filters have those buttons selected (instead of filtered out). The view on appsheet shows all the buttons normally. It's just the embedded app view of the same view not having the buttons.

Top Labels in this Space