CONCATENAR Lista dinámica

Hay una forma de concatenar los elementos de una lista dinámica, donde no se cuántos elementos tendrá?

Quiero tomar un texto de un campo tipo Text y poner todas sus palabras con su letra inicial en mayúsculas y las demás letras de esa palabra en minúsculas.

0 4 176
4 REPLIES 4

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

@markbowhill wrote:

Hay una forma de concatenar los elementos de una lista dinámica, donde no se cuántos elementos tendrá?

"Is there a way to concatenate the elements of a dynamic list, where I don't know how many elements it will have?"

Yes. You can get a text from a list using:

CONCATENATE([yourList])

You can get a list from various list using:

LIST("text")+[list1]+[list2]

@markbowhill wrote:

Quiero tomar un texto de un campo tipo Text y poner todas sus palabras con su letra inicial en mayúsculas y las demás letras de esa palabra en minúsculas.

"I want to take a text from a Text field and put all its words with its initial letter in uppercase and the other letters of that word in lowercase."

Can you try this:

UPPER(LEFT([text,1)) & LOWER(RIGHT([text],LEN([text])-1))

For reference:

List expressions - AppSheet Help

CONCATENATE() - AppSheet Help

Ok, hice mal mi pregunta, la reformulo:

Quiero tomar un campo de texto (ej. [textList]) con varias palabras y poner cada una con la inicial en mayúsculas y las demás letras en minústulas. Para eso pensé en hacer lo siguiente:

CONCATENATE(
  UPPER(
    LEFT(
      INDEX(SPLIT([_THISROW].[textList], " "), 1),
    )
  ),
  LOWER(
    RIGHT(
      INDEX(SPLIT([_THISROW].[textList], " "), 1),
      LEN( INDEX(SPLIT([_THISROW].[textList], " "), 1) ) - 1
    )
  )
)

Con ésto pongo la primera letra en mayúsculas y lo demás en minúsculas de solamente la primera palabra de la frase, cómo puedo hacer esto con cada palabra que tenga una frase sin saber cuántas palabras va a tener esa frase?

Ok., thanks for the details. So basically, you wish to use a REGEX expression.

This is not possible with AppSheet. I would recommend using a combination of Automation and Apps Script with the Return value feature, where you would have the Apps Script function returning the text processed as expected.

For reference:

Use return values from Apps Script tasks - AppSheet Help

Note: for further questions, can you please express in English so that everyone can benefit from your question and the answer 🙂

Ok, thank you very much for your answer. The problem with the apps script is that is not instantly, and with the actions i do it instantly with the action on the end of the form, but.. is the only way like you say.

And sure, i will write in english at next time, i wanted to be precise in my explanation, that's why I wrote in spanish.

Thank you very much.

Top Labels in this Space