CONTACT FROM THE SALES TEAM

I HAVE DEVELOPED AND DEPLOYED AN APP AND I HAVE EMAILED THE SALES TEAM FIVE TIMES ASKING TO DISCUSS AN ENTERPRISE PLAN BUT NO RESPONSE.  HOW DO I GET THEM TO RESPOND.  IVE EVEN POSTED ON FB TO NO AVAIL.   

1 4 206
4 REPLIES 4

Well, three things:

1. You don't email sales, Google provides a form
  2. I don't know what you mean by "I've even posted on fb". I didn't know FB was a formal and official way to contact AppSheet
  3. The sales team is just too slow to respond, like if they don't want you to get Enterprise pricing. If you need a fast quote, they ask for a minimum of 20 user at 20 USD each one per month, so it should cost USD400/month as a base

Based on frequent similar posts in the community, this is a pervasive issue with no reliable solution.

If you happen to have a Google Workspace, try submitting a ticket via billing support. They're reliable at least about responding and following up, although they're still dependent on getting someone from AppSheet sales engaged.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Escalated.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Believe it or not, I'm told you should email sales@appsheet.com again. They'll be looking for it this time.

Top Labels in this Space