CREATE APPS FOR CLIENTS!

Hello All!

I have some questions!

1) If i create an app for my clients where database will be google sheets, how can i give them the same app regarding the functionality and the features but different databases. How do i duplicate the app to share it with them because they will have different data and types of business

2) I have a client who wants an app and he has a business where he works and he has a secretary who basically entries the necessary data but he wants to be able to check the data and use the app to check what he needs. Can we use one mail (1 subscription) for 2 pc and their smartphones also or we have to include more users. Basically i ask how do you charge, per pc lets say or per email.

3) how do i control who can have access into the app so as to prevent someone to get into or/and subscribe that may cause us extra costs

4) me, as his developer, do i need to pay as a user

5) if i want to create a profile for him and create the app, can i duplicate my prototype app from my profile and put it in his profile so as the charge can be in his name (for invoices, tax reasons but also to avoid paying for an app that he will use and not me)

Thanks a lot in advance.

0 2 124
2 REPLIES 2

Q1: First, share the app with the client and grant them admin access. Then, refer to the image below:

AbdullaNsour_0-1696414607983.png

Q2:AppSheet typically charges per user for app access, regardless of the device (PC or smartphone). Each user, including the business owner and secretary, would need a subscription. It's based on user count rather than per PC or per email.
but if u don't use any Advanced features in appsheet I think u don't need to buy a license.

Q3: in UX/press on any View/ Display/ Show if
you can add the formula where to add who want to access to this view by using this formula:
IN(LOOKUP(USEREMAIL(), User Manager, Email, User Role), LIST("Admin"))

Q4: Yes (according to what features you added in your project)

Q5: As previously, you can make a copy of the project and share it, or keep a copy to avoid any errors

I hope It's useful to you

Q#4, you as an app creator don't need a license if you are not using the app with full screen mode or with the mobile device like with the AppSheet app.

Top Labels in this Space