CSV report format

Hi,

I have created a Automation under which I have set a task to export CSV report of a table. However I need some changes in the format as some part of data exported I want it to split in two rows for eg: below is the format of report :

“Posting Date”,“Company”,“Category”,“Mode of Payment”,“Amount”,“Created by”,“Account”,“Account_9”,“Debit”,“Credit”,“Reference number”,“Refrence Number”
“<<[Posting Date]>>”,"<<[Company]>>","<<[Category]>>","<<[Mode of Payment]>>","<<[Amount]>>","<<[Created by]>>","<<[Account]>>","<<[Account_9]>>","<<[Debit]>>","<<[Credit]>>","<<[Reference number]>>","<<[Refrence Number]>>"

I want Account_9 and Credit to come in next row so it there a way a line break could be added to this?

0 1 105
1 REPLY 1

No. CSV’s files do not work that way. They are meant to be a data dump from a sheet or table for easy transport of data rows from one source to another. I.e. they are data files not reports and each row needs to be in the same format to work properly with export/import features.

Maybe CSV file is not what you want? Why do you need to separate the data into different lines?

You can create your own formatting of the data using templates but you would not want to save it as a CSV. Maybe Text or PDF.

Top Labels in this Space