Calculate workingtime

i have 2 columns, No1 is "status", No2 is " workingtime", i need a formula calculate workingtime ( date or hour) thru conditon at column "status"  : if column "status" = "active" then column count up, if column "status" = "stop" then column pause count up . please help me. Thank so much

0 5 150
5 REPLIES 5

I have created a sample app (START-STOP-DURATION) for you to check out if this is close to what you are looking for.

The app requires you to create a third col to record when the status is set to 'START' and when the status is changed to 'STOP', it calculates the time duration and add cumulatively to the duration col.

Here is the link to my public portfolio.

You should most likely need to add some what-if conditions to the actions that I have created to make it look nicer to your users.

Hope this gives you some idea to solve your problem.

thank Teesee1 , but i need countup with condition.

who can help me ?

The way I set up the app.

When you press ACS_START_ANDUPD_CHANGEAT action, it changes the Status to start and also starts count up.

When you press ACS_STOP&UPD_DURATION, it changes the Status to stop and stops count up.

So in a sense, you are giving the user to change the status and at the same time acitivate/de-activate count up.

Maybe I did not understand what you wanted correctly.

i have a table with 3 column with 2000 row :

1- Name, 2 - position, 3 - working time

now when i change position, "working time" will countup or stop

that mean 2000 row is 2000 name, and "working time" attach with "Name".

do you understand what i explain ? my english not well

The way set up my sample app comparing your cols to mine..

Name = id

Position = Status

working time = Duration

For each row, there is a button.

Start button changes the status to "Start" and the clock starts.

Stop button changes the status to "Stop" and the clock stops and the duration is updated based on the time elapsed between the time you started and stopped.

Update is cumulative. Just keeps adding 

TeeSee1_0-1644313326063.pngTeeSee1_1-1644313361105.png

TeeSee1_2-1644313394799.png

Top Labels in this Space