Calculating average for Scorecard

I have created a Scorecard table called "Data Entry" which is calculating the average of Four (4) columns which are "[Customer Engagement]", "[Issue Resolution]" ,"[Process Compliance]","[Customer Handling]" 

I am trying to modify the App-sheet formula in such a way, that if I do not select a value for any column, I still get the overall average for the Table.

0 4 134
4 REPLIES 4

I think you've left out some important details. But if I'm filling in those blanks with correct assumptions, you'd need to do something like this:

SUM( table[column] ) / COUNT(FILTER( table , ISNOTBLANK( [column] ) ) )

HI @Marc_Dillon  Thanks for your feedback, I tried this but still getting an error

SUM(DATA ENTRY([Customer Engagement],[Issue Resolution],[Process Compliance],[Customer Handling]))/COUNT(FILTER(DATA ENTRY, ISNOTBLANK([Customer Engagement],[Issue Resolution],[Process Compliance],[Customer Handling])))

See error: 

Function 'ISNOTBLANK' should have exactly two parameters, a table name and a filter condition

My thought is, The filter function is it not supposed to work across Rows and not columns?

Lots of issues here.

1. That's just incorrect syntax. You should read through more help files on expressions.
  2. That error message...is just wrong.
  3. When someone says something like "you've left out important details", typically you try to add those important details in.

Hi, I am still quite new to the use of the Google Appsheet and formulas, Pardon me.

So Let me be as basic as possible. I am trying to Find out the Moving average for a scorecard with Four (4) Parameters

• Customer Engagement
  • Customer interactions
  • Process Compliance
  • Issue Resolution

I want Appsheet to give me an overall average even if I do not capture a value for any of the parameter.

Thanks

Top Labels in this Space