Calendar From-To Times

Any reason why on in calendar view the hover text and description show the From and To times in Day and Weekly view but not in Monthly?

Customer is asking for this to be added in.  But if I manually add it to the description then in Day or Week view it will show "09:00 - 12:00: 09:00 - 12:00..."

Also is it possible to control the week a calendar shows?  Don't think it is; but here's the business case.  The client has 6 members of staff.  She can currently see all 6 calendars seperately on a dashboard.  But to look at next week she has to manually advance each calendar.  She would like to be able to choose a date and then all 6 calendars would then automatically display that week.

0 3 88
3 REPLIES 3

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

@1minManager wrote:

Any reason why on in calendar view the hover text and description show the From and To times in Day and Weekly view but not in Monthly?

Can you elaborate on this? Perhaps with screenshots. I can escalate once I'm clear what the problem is.

Also is it possible to control the week a calendar shows?

Nope.

Screenshot from 2022-05-18 18-26-58.png

Screenshot from 2022-05-18 18-27-12.png

Hope this helps 🙂

To add to this the times also disapeer when the calendar entry spans 2 or more days

Top Labels in this Space