Calendar View limited to owner/user

I have a calendar view that shows all tasks that are due (and color coded for each user), but I also have a "My Tasks" tab where each user can see just their tasks. This is working with a "Related Tasks" view, but I can't figure out how to also have that view appear on a calendar. 

When I change the view to "dashboard" I see all users not just the one user that I see in "detail" card mode (showing Owner_Detail I think).  I tried to create a calendar view and use the "Show if" with Owner[Name]=Task[Owner] but that didn't work.

Ideally I'd like these to use the dashboard and have both the my tasks list and my tasks calendar, but I can't figure out how to create the slice for the dashboard view or the Show if code for the calendar view.

As always, thank you Google hive mind for your input!

My Tasks Cal.jpg

Solved Solved
0 2 106
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Assuming you are using email addresses as the owners of tasks, then create a slice with the filter

[OWNER] = USEREMAIL()

and use the slice as the data source of your My Tasks Calendar view

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Assuming you are using email addresses as the owners of tasks, then create a slice with the filter

[OWNER] = USEREMAIL()

and use the slice as the data source of your My Tasks Calendar view

Brilliant! I had to add a new REF column to my tasks table to include the email and then this works perfectly! I didn't have that there so I was trying to do it by owner name.

Top Labels in this Space