Calendar`a week is wrong, it's plus 1

Good morning from Finland 

I created this calendar app from a template. 

And I somehow managed to install the week number in there. It made me feel real happy to get this in there, but...

I used the weeknum today term. 

It's just that it's not the 34 week, but it's 33. So is the calendar's year starting a week too early or what can be wrong? 

Screenshot_20220818_043504.jpg

Solved Solved
0 6 261
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Since Idk which template you are using I can't tell you exactly where it is.
Anyway, it seems like it's the Display Name of the View inside your Dashboard.

If you don't know what that means please check the docs before making more apps (that's just my suggestion)

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

@orahuhti wrote:

I used the weeknum today term. 

It sounds that you are following ISO week number system.

Is so, please try with an expression of ISOWEEKNUM(TODAY()) instead of WEEKNUM(TODAY())

ISOWEEKNUM() - AppSheet Help

Yes, that's right, but I can't find the place where to put the expression?

I already replied in here, that I can delete the app and create a new one. And put the ISOWEEKNUM in a correct place, if you can just let me know where to put it in? 

Since Idk which template you are using I can't tell you exactly where it is.
Anyway, it seems like it's the Display Name of the View inside your Dashboard.

If you don't know what that means please check the docs before making more apps (that's just my suggestion)

 There it is, after a week of sorrow, that's my first fully equipped calendar app. 

This saves me 5 € a month, because I have payed for the previous app. 

I need the calendar to be shared, to be in an app and have week numbers on it. 

This is because I am divorced and I get to have my kids every other weekend plus 1 - 4 weekdays. Its vital for me to know what week its going to be on the upcoming weeks. 

So,  thanks so, so, so, so much for everyone's help. I really appreciate it. 

And I did learn a lot during this past week. So I get to tackle the platform with my second app idea 

Screenshot_20220823_211402_x1Trackmaster.x1Trackmaster.jpg

@orahuhti wrote:

This saves me 5 € a month, because I have payed for the previous app. 

Just fyi, you can have a deployed app if it's for personal use only, which means 3 users max, at no charge

Thanks for the information about the 3 users max. That's all right, because I only need it for 2 persons. Me and my girlfriend.

Thanks again for your great support 

Top Labels in this Space