Calendar view does not show data from google calendar

Hi,

Great how google calendar can be used in appsheet! I just have a problem showing the dates in calendar view. It does not show any of the entries.

I haven't used calendar view for anything else. Do i need to rename Start and End maybe?

Thanks in advance!

Solved Solved
1 5 652
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey, I forgot to mention that I found it, but thank you for your reply. I somehow missed it in the documentation but found it later while searching better ๐Ÿ˜… I just needed to set "Start Date", "End Date", "Start Time" and "End Time".

It did not work correctly when set across two days though.. So from 12-9-2022 22:00 - 13-9-2022 04:00, but maybe I did something wrong. Otherwise it worked exactly as needed, so I didn't check much.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

check out @MultiTech 's latest Weekly AppSheet Show episode where he specifically experiments with Google Calendar as a source for Appsheet https://youtu.be/p0b2FuIwrjI?t=3221

โค๏ธ

Thank you very much for your reply. I've found how to make it work as a source. What I did not find how to do is open it up in Calendar View in Appsheet and I also did not find this in the youtube video from that timestamp anywhere.

@Djigi wrote:

What I did not find how to do is open it up in Calendar View in Appsheet

Indeed... I never turned the deck view I made into a calendar
   - Likely because the whole thing went off the rails when that GCAL_MEETINGS() formula didn't work as expected

The calendar view is an aggregate view - just like a table, or a deck, or gallery, etc.

• Try making a new view, and selecting your calendar "table" as the source
  • Set the Start Date and End Dates (if they don't automatically set themselves), as well as the times, both to the corresponding timestamps

Hey, I forgot to mention that I found it, but thank you for your reply. I somehow missed it in the documentation but found it later while searching better ๐Ÿ˜… I just needed to set "Start Date", "End Date", "Start Time" and "End Time".

It did not work correctly when set across two days though.. So from 12-9-2022 22:00 - 13-9-2022 04:00, but maybe I did something wrong. Otherwise it worked exactly as needed, so I didn't check much.

Top Labels in this Space