Call a script

Hi everyone, I have a question about calling a script in appsheet from a google sheet.

So, I followed the tutorial "Call Apps Script from an automation" and everything worked just fine, then I tried with my own scripts but somehow they don't appear in My Drive :Screenshot 2022-04-22 10.58.48.png

As you can see, the only script appearing is the one from the tutorial (and there is no script in the appsheet directory).

The appsheet I'm working on was made based on the google sheet that contains my scripts : Screenshot 2022-04-22 10.58.27.pngScreenshot 2022-04-22 10.58.11.png

I want to know how can I use those scripts in my appsheet, why I cant see them in my drive, maybe I am missing something ?

Thank you for your help.

Solved Solved
0 4 417
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Currently AppSheet can only work with standalone scripts, not those contained within a Sheet or other Workspace file.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Currently AppSheet can only work with standalone scripts, not those contained within a Sheet or other Workspace file.

You used to be able to right click in a Google Drive folder and create a new file; inside the "More" option, you could create a new Script file; this file was then saved in that G-Drive folder.

The files are no longer showing the google drive folders

• Does anyone know if this is a bug... or is there a setting somewhere I'm unaware of???

I was in the middle of recording a video about how to use this feature, when I found I couldn't find any of my scripts!

Escalated.

Thanks mate! 

I was just doing another google search, limiting results to the past 24 hrs, and don't see anything about this anywhere.

• It's like there was a change, a setting was flipped or something, where scripts don't show in G-drive anymore.

I can't find anything about this anywhere online though. ๐Ÿคฏ

Top Labels in this Space