Cambiar datos de una misma tabla a partir de un nuevo valor agregado/Change data from the same table

Hola comunidad.

Tengo una tabla que se llama Solicitud la cual maneja una agenda con el Progreso y el Estado de cada tarea asignada a cada usuario Asignado.

Al agregar una Solicitud a la tabla el Estado es igual a "Sin Iniciar" y lo hace como valor inicial y deben agregarse de esta manera todas las Solicitudes nuevas.

El usuario Asignado debe cambiar el Estado a "En Proceso " cuando va a realizar una tarea, pero si este usuario va a iniciar otra tarea asignada quisiera que si tiene una tarea con estado "En Proceso", la tarea cambie su Estado a "Pausado" quedando la nueva tarea que va a ejecutar con el Estado igual a "En Proceso", lo que busco es que solamente la tarea que va a realizar se mantenga con Estado igual a "En Proceso y si el Progreso no ha avanzado se cambie el Estado a "Sin Iniciar".

Probé con Action, pero no lo logro.

Como puedo lograr esto?

Gracias y saludos de antemano.

/********************************************************/

Hello community.

I have a table called Request which manages an agenda with the Progress and Status of each task assigned to each Assigned user.

When adding a Request to the table, the Status is equal to "Not Started" and it does so as an initial value and all new Requests must be added in this way.

The Assigned user must change the Status to "In Process" when he is going to start a task, but if this user is going to start another assigned task, he would like that if he has a task with the "In Process" status, the task should change its Status to "Paused" " leaving the new task that is going to be executed with the Status equal to "In Process", what I am looking for is that only the task that is going to be carried out remains with the Status equal to "In Process and if the Progress has not advanced, the Status to "Not Started".

I tried with Action, but I don't get it.

How can I achieve this?

Thanks and sorry for bad traductión.

Solved Solved
0 3 128
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AppSheet Automation: The Essentials - AppSheet Help

Create an automation that is triggered when a row's Estado column changes to "En proceso" and executes an action to change that column's value to "Pausado" in any other row that is assigned to the user and has an Estado of "En proceso".

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

AppSheet Automation: The Essentials - AppSheet Help

Create an automation that is triggered when a row's Estado column changes to "En proceso" and executes an action to change that column's value to "Pausado" in any other row that is assigned to the user and has an Estado of "En proceso".

Thanks for your answer, it's just how I was doing it from an action, but my problem was that I was using SELECT() instead of FILTER() in the action that executes the rowset.
I was able to solve greetings

Right—the list of rows input to an “execute an action on a set of rows” action must be row keys. FILTER returns row keys, while SELECT returns whichever column you designate. 

Top Labels in this Space