Can I change things after deploying the app?

Hi! I am developing an app for our homeless ministry and I would like the board to See the app in action with putting in non-sensitive information/fake clients before we commit to the Core subscription and do usernames and all of that.  If I deploy today, would that mean I could not go back and make those changes like requiring subscription, etc? We will NEED the security of this information if we do decide to use this full time.   We are a non-profit, so I am giving a donation for this for us to try to keep track of the resources we give to clients and the ones that call our hotline.  I am afraid if I deploy now, I will have to do all the work AGAIN and do a whole new app and redeploy with the security features and confuse all the older users Im already trying to convince how much easier and user friendly this will be.  
Also, if we decide that my initial spreadsheet/intake questionairre needs extra info, can I change those columns and add those things after deployment without interrupting the app and losing contacts if and when we do begin adding data?? (For instance, if I upload as many current clients as we have and then we decide we want to add a column that shows where this unsheltered person usually sleeps location wise, could I easily add that into the spreadsheet and integrate it into the app without having to start all over and losing progress?)

0 0 123
0 REPLIES 0
Top Labels in this Space