Can I sell a App sample and earn money?

Well, here's my problem. I have spent a lot of time learning AppSheet, and as I was improving my skills, I finished my first app using the free plan. Some time later, I thought, "I could showcase this in my portfolio to promote my career as a developer." But to do that, do I have to sign up for a paid plan to finally deploy the app? It seems so, as it appears to be the only way to do it through a unique and simple link. So, if I can't show my work for free, can I at least earn any money by publishing a sample to justify my expenses with the paid plan? Specifically, I would like to know if it's possible to sell these samples on any app store, but I don't find any instructions on how to do that. Can someone help me?

2 3 962
3 REPLIES 3

@Danilo_Montuan wrote:

showcase this in my portfolio

Share sample apps in your public portfolio - AppSheet Help

@Danilo_Montuan wrote:

do I have to sign up for a paid plan to finally deploy the app?

No.

@Danilo_Montuan wrote:

sell these samples on any app store

You can publish and license a branded app through the app stores, although not post a sample for purchase and copying. You could instead publicize your app--including providing a demo through your AppSheet portfolio, and use other mechanisms to charge and provide copies to purchasers.

dbaum, I'm grateful for your response, thank you.

Hi!

I am in a similar position and am curious as to if you have come up with a working solution to this?

Top Labels in this Space