Can I use Appsheet for this?

Hi there,

I would appreciate advice from the community - I am new to AppSheet.

I have built a useful google sheet 'tool' which allows a user select paramaters on one sheet and then presents them a result on another sheet.  I have lots of hidden sheets which store data that I vlookup etc and work out the result.

It's basically a tactical tool for a sport I do,  where you enter in courses, weather etc and it presents a strategic analysis of what you should do etc.

I'd like to turn this into an app where people subscribe to use the tool.  Essentially everyone will reference the same background data, but will have their own view as to what parameters they choose and thus see a different output.

Ultimately it's something that could end up on on IOS and android, but I thought an interim step to build an MVP might be Appsheet.  IE it could give me the ability to add user sign ins, subcscriptions, etc etc

I am good at building googlesheets, can build websites (webflow) but new to the 'app' space, a google search highlighted appsheet as a possibility.

Thank you,

John

1 1 67
1 REPLY 1

I do not advise using appsheet for development of any public system. The tool is ideal for closed and corporate systems.

Top Labels in this Space