Can I use multiple Expression..

Hi,

I want to use multiple expressions one after another like one expression to find the row and column and the next edit it.
Thank You

Solved Solved
0 5 257
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Detailed instructions and examples appear in the AppSheet help articles linked in my reply to your other inquiry on the same topic.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Did you try something that didn't work as expected? Do you have a question about a specific function or column or view property? Try elaborating what information you're seeking.

I have two Table

Table A and Table B

Table A has information about my product stock (what is the quantity left in the store).

And Table B Have information about the products made everyday.

Now I have a form for table B which enters  what product is made in table B

So on form submittion data is added in table B about what product was made today and I also want that when i submit form for Table B it also Update the quantity in table A like The Product is increased in the stock so add the quantity (Total quantity = old Quantity + todays made Quantity)

Thanks for helping 

This sounds like the same question you asked elsewhere. Use the AppSheet features noted in a reply there:

• Create a data change action in Table A that updates the Total Quantity column
  • Create a data change action in Table B that executes the first action on the pertinent row
  • Assign the second action as the form view's save event

Can you please explain in a bit more detail ?? I am new to appsheet

I want the value of form field  for table B, so how to pass that

Thanks 

Detailed instructions and examples appear in the AppSheet help articles linked in my reply to your other inquiry on the same topic.

Top Labels in this Space