Can a person holding a Free license use an application deployed by a person holding a commercial license?

Is it possible to use an application created by a person who holds a Core license by sharing it with a person who holds a Free license?

Can the application be used even if the Free license is in the public domain (ex:xxx@gmail.com)?

If so, will there be a charge for those who hold a Free license?

Solved Solved
0 4 184
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Hi @yoshi_ito

Welcome to the community !

The owner of the app will be charged depending on the amount of users of the deployed app.

So: core license owner + deployment ==> if 150 active users ==> owner will be charged 150*10=1500 USD/month.
No matter the app user profile.

The app users are not charged.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Hi @yoshi_ito

Welcome to the community !

The owner of the app will be charged depending on the amount of users of the deployed app.

So: core license owner + deployment ==> if 150 active users ==> owner will be charged 150*10=1500 USD/month.
No matter the app user profile.

The app users are not charged.

Hi @Aurelien

Thank you for your answer!
I understand that app owners will be charged according to the number of users of the deployed app.

Then let me ask you additional questions.

The core license is given as an example, but is it the same for the enterprise license?
For example, if you have an Enterprise Standard license + Deployment ==> 150 active users, is it correct that the owner will be charged 150 * Enterprise Standard monthly fee / month?

Hi @yoshi_ito

Youโ€™re basically right.

The details are different in the following ways

• Enterprise plans usually require an annual subscription.
  • For Enterprise plans and above, you specify a Root User who is the representative of the AppSheet organization, and that user is billed.

Please contact sales@appsheet.com or check with your local distributor for details.

We are also a distributor in Japan.
https://www.appsheetdojo.com/appsheet-enterprise

@tsuji_koichi

Hi @Takuya_Miyai

Thank you for your answer.
All my questions have been resolved.

Thank you!

Top Labels in this Space