Can an action close the table detail and navigate back to main table view?

Hello, I am currently developing an app where an admin can review a client's details and choose to delete the client.

While normally deleting the row would be easy, I need to still store the client's info, and wanted to just change a column's status to "terminated". This will remove that terminated client from the main table view which is sliced to only show active clients. However, when I click the terminate action button, I am still on that row's table detail page.

I have tried to make a grouped action to change the column status and then link to the associated table view, but that does not do anything. Is it possible to force Appsheet to close the table detail?

Thanks!

0 1 50
1 REPLY 1

I have configured similar actions including many grouped actions with the last grouped action navigating to some view. Make sure the navigation action is the last action in the group. If this still doesn't work please post how you configured your navigation action and what the expected result is. I'm talking are you navigating to a list view like a table/card view? Or are you trying to link to the detail view of a particular record in a table? If you are trying to navigate to an inline view that is part of a single row you may still need to be very particular on how you link to that view by including LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW().

Top Labels in this Space