Can any help with this small problem please?

Does anyone know how and where to control these functions when using "card-layout" function? Thanks everyone! See attached photoAppsheet help.png

0 3 95
  • UX
3 REPLIES 3

To assign which columns to use in the different areas of a Card View, simply select, in the Header Layout section, the text area you wish to assign a column to.  The "Column to Show" field will switch to the column used for that area.  You can then tap on the dropdown and change the column.  See the images below.

For the "second" red line at the bottom in your sample view, I am not sure if you mean to include that in your Question or if you are crossing out the name to hide it.

Changing Subheader columnChanging Subheader column

Changing Description area ciolumnChanging Description area ciolumn

Thanks for the reply. 

It's not that section. once selected "card layout", an extension from details then goes into a map view>then click action 1 "view map street address (which takes you to map view)> then it shows 2 lines where I am asking how to control. The subheader txt doesn't control this part where you have indicated. its further in. I have no idea where it is being read from?

I was just crossing out my email address and business name sorry lol

Try creating a Deck view on the same table/slice that the map is referencing. The information displayed beneath the map will use the Deck view once created.

Top Labels in this Space