Can appsheet do what i want?

I am probably in the wrong place here but couldnt find a way of connecting with appsheet to ask a basic question. So here goes.

I have built an app using data in google sheet that i own and connect to. I want to make this app available for others to test and I would like to offer them a) access to my data or b) ability to access their own data.

Once testing is complete I want to be able to deploy the app with just a blank database so that anybody can setup and use the app for their own data.

And finally I want to be able to whitelabel the app so that I can offer the app to a channel partner, branded for them and such that they can then sell on to their clients. The channel partner would populate their clientโ€™s databases before giving them access.

Hope somebody is able to help.

Thx
Ian

0 2 366
2 REPLIES 2

This is exactly what AppSheet doesโ€ฆ

This is also possible through private tables.

This would certainly require you to transfer the app to your channel partnerโ€™s account ceding all your control and rights. In this cases you wouldnโ€™t be able to enforce any subscription conditions through Appsheet or the appโ€ฆ
AppSheet will do almost anything you need done but if you want to maintain enforceable subscriptions and rights access, then you need some more advice on how to best achieve this with AppSheet.

p.s. Iโ€™m just a fellow user so by all means you should seek supplementary information.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

There are some complexities to your use model. It might be best to contact support@appsheet.com and/or sales@appsheet.com for help.

Top Labels in this Space