Can confirmation message set "No" as withdrawal action?

Hello, 

When I set confirmation message in Behavior. "Only if this condition is true" I set formula as below:

[TotalPrice]<10000

It works perfectly when the table is updated. However, I am wondering no matter I choose "No" or "Confirm" button when the confirmation prompt, the form still submit.

Could it be pressing "No" to withdraw the form submitting? Thanks.

LawrenceMa_1-1665765323541.png

@Steve @WillowMobileSys @SkrOYC @Suvrutt_Gurjar @dbaum 

0 8 123
8 REPLIES 8

If you press "No" on this occasion, you abandon the action, which will not invoked.

If you select "no" but still the action (inc Automation) is invoked, it should be a bug, meanig you need to contact with appsheet techinial support.

For the last days I hear the voices from my users that the automation is invoked even though the condition for the Event does not meet. I m guessing another new bug with AppSheet Automation behind.

Hello Koichi Tsuji,

Thank you fo your reply. As a newbie, may I know how can I contact appsheet technical support for reporting bug? Thank you.

Sweet

SkrOYC_0-1665802175846.png

¿Existe una versión de jinx en España?

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please post a screenshot of the entire action configuration. If the action is part of a grouped action os is itself invoked by another action, please post screenshots of this actions as well.

Hello Steve,

contacted appsheet technical support and got pending (no reply..) after investigation. (Appsheet stuff remote access). 

LawrenceMa_0-1666016742295.png

Top Labels in this Space