Can someone confirm the 'publisher pro' plan (public, no user licenses) is as mentioned for white label apps

I am considering white label my app and the information says:

โ€œCreate a whitelabel version of the app. Whitelabel apps require either a PRO plan with a minimum of 10 user licenses, or the PUBLISHER PRO plan.โ€

Now, I BELIEVE I am on the publisher Pro plan. Is it - for quick reference - the one which costs $50 a month for a PUBLIC app not for personal use ie reader only?

I need lazer precise definitions as many terms Appsheet use (such as โ€˜Personal Useโ€™ are wide open for misinterpretation.

For example, when I clicked 'More Information" there was a 5 minute read about White Label Apps and a link to Appsheet Pricing shown below. This is where I got confused. Is there just one โ€˜PUBLISHER PROโ€™ $50a month or is there another PRO requiring $10 a month? Iโ€™m lost.

I have found Appsheet really useful and wish it was more geared up for independent app creators to test ideas. I find Appsheets communications are time and attention demanding and could be so much clearer.

1 2 1,980
2 REPLIES 2

Yes

Just one PUBLISHER PRO plan. That page you screenshotted is only showing Secure app plans.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

Top Labels in this Space