Can't open pdf file

When I try to click the pdf icon on a previously submitted Sale form which is for the Transactions Table I keep getting an error message.

Error: Failed to remove file extension from file name '/PDFs/TransactionReport2.pdf SUBSTITUTEhttps://www.appsheet.com/template/gettablefileurl?appName=MajorAppliance-5687935&tableName=Transactions&file...' because it contains invalid characters: 'white space character' (Hex Character '000A')?

any ideas on how I can resolve this? I really appreciate any help on this issue. 

0 3 97
3 REPLIES 3

I saw this same error in another scenario in my experimenting app (testing a Bot). Never figured out the issue. I think I sent a support ticket in about it, but I also think it was abandoned.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please post a screenshot of the error message.

Here is mine:

Marc_Dillon_0-1657031086842.png

This is when clicking the "Test" button on a Bot.

Ahh, wait, just figured it out. I had manually edited the backend GSheet , and put a line break in a cell (with ctrl-enter). That must be the "000A" character mentioned. Removing that, I was able to test the bot without producing an error. @jesslm17 , are you using line breaks within cell values anywhere?

Top Labels in this Space