Can't remember where I last did a change?

Hello,

How to find what I last did? 

I mean that I did something and I don't remember where I did it? 

Is there a history of changes available?

I mean that I typed that weeknum today somewhere in there, but I can't remember where? 

1 11 288
11 REPLIES 11

Hi @orahuhi

Yes, to see all changes made when you have Saved the changes, you can view the Version History of your APP on the Manage > Versions > Version History

I'm such a 1st grader.... Where's the manage then?

Do you mean that the manage is found on the app I have on my phone? Or on the appsheet.com website? 

Open your app on appsheet.com, there will be "Manage" on the left-hand side.

Okay, I found this history.

And now I'm the 6 year old kindergarten boy who is asking about what to look for in the older versions?

I am still trying to locate my "weeknum today" somewhere in there?

You can go to Info > Properties > App documentation you will see a link on bottom of that page. Go to that page and search for the keyword you need to find.

I found the documentation page, but how do I search from it?

It's just a text document, so I don't see any search bars. Do I need to just eyeball it? 

Please go to browser menu or Cmd+F to find from that page.

While viewing Manage > Versions > Version History you can expand "Changes" to see what changes you made in each version. You can also click the "View" button to see the entire app as of the change you are viewing.

This is not the best time usage I can do. I found the ctrl - f search bar, but the "weeknum" doesn't show any results.

How about this instead?

If I delete this calendar and create a new one from the same template. And you awesome people tell me where do I insert the "isoweeknum(today)"  stuff?

I just really desire to have a working week showing calendar for me and my girlfriend. 

Either Create a virtual column, add in the formula, ISOWEEKNUM(TODAY()) into App Formula. And that'll tell you the ISO week of the year and it will make the field read-only.

Or use the App Formula in a column already created with the Formula mentioned above and it will make the column read-only in the app.

Difference between the two mentioned above, is a virtual column is only seeable by the appsheet App. And a column in a database spreadsheet with App Formula will display the number on the spreadsheet. 

If you don't really need it displayed on spreadsheet, then use a Virtual Column.

This told me the importance of the virtual column. So thank you for this information. I really appreciate your assistance with this matter. 

Top Labels in this Space