Can you combine 2 appsheets apps to 1

I have two appsheets that are basic doing the same thing, just with different names in two google sheets.

I want to combine the 2 google sheets (each one have about 15 sheets) into 1

I also want to combine the 2 appsheets as one.

Will there be any problems to do this, if so what is the best and easy way to get it done

Solved Solved
0 4 316
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Well.. you can open another menu view with the same way than you are doing it now. If you don't want to have two separate but small tables, you can combine them into one, and filter them with a slice depending on what menu you would like to show.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Not sure if I follow you but... why not just bump the data from one google sheets to the other one? This way all the information will be in an app. 

Just remember to check for duplicate values or duplicities in key column...

I'm afraid you can't combine two apps together easily. The best way is to take the bigger one and then add other tables and their definitions from another app.

Will do so,  But  how can i then make it to work, like I want to have  a Centus and a Qadsan as PRIMARY NAVIGATION, but when I click on 1 of them it must open a new menu with the menu navigation so I can choose any one to on. like how do I add a submenu under Centus, that have 8 different views  undr it.  E.g. if I have Centus as Primary and click on it, then it must show menu with (Centus,binc,bincua e.g.) hope you understand me. 

Well.. you can open another menu view with the same way than you are doing it now. If you don't want to have two separate but small tables, you can combine them into one, and filter them with a slice depending on what menu you would like to show.

Top Labels in this Space