Cancel button while sync?

Is there a way to hide the cancel button while my app is syncing, so that my users don't click on it by mistake, or is there a way to customize the error message when the user clicks cancel.

Yowil_Amez26_0-1683568216406.png

0 3 136
3 REPLIES 3

No there is not way to hide it.  The Cancel button is there for a very good reason.  If there is some issue with the Sync succeeding, which can happen for various reasons, the user needs a way to back out of it.  If they taps Cancel by mistake, all they have to do is tap Sync again.

If you find that users are tapping Cancel "by mistake" frequently, then this likely is an indication that the Sync is taking too long and they just are not waiting for it to complete.  You will want to focus on improving the Sync time.

so the cancel button JUST cancel the SYNC not the acción ?

I mean ive seen that if something is wrong it wont make the action and i can just reset the action but if there is not error it just stops the sync 

Am i right?

🤔

I guess that if you accidentally hit the cancel button. The changes will be in the device and after you sync it will be synchronized to everyone.

Top Labels in this Space