Cant add child records to Bot generated pdf

Hi everyone, 

I've tried 4 times, 4 different apps with the same result. Parent table = "ACTA", Child Table="DETALLE".

Once I create a Parent record with its child records, the bot that create the pdf dosent include any child record in it.

I've already tried the Send an email only after adding a parent record and all of its children suggestion but it dosen´t  work.

its settle like this:

First, the parent table is filled, then we add each child record and finally we save it (at the same time) 

iamgen 1.jpg

then, the bot its configurated like this:

The event type is Data change - Updates only, for the Parent table. 

imagen 2.jpg

Then I add a task to create the pdf, the template is fine, it works if manually triggered.

imagen 3.jpg

Finally i choose for parent table form , the event action "Agrupados" that change twice a column in the parent table.

imagen 4.jpg

So this generate this, an empty child record table.

imagen 5.jpg

Someone please have any second thoughts on how to trigger the bot once all the child records are added?

0 3 95
3 REPLIES 3

I followed your steps as you described:

1. EVENT is Data Change > Parent table > Updates only

2. PROCESS is Create a file with a default template.

3. Make 'Update' action to update the Parent table.

4. Set the behavior of the Parent_form to the Update action.

5. Generate a record for test

And this is my result.

chansol_2-1708316616927.png

Hi @chansol ,

I'm beginning tothink that its the location of the data file. Its hosted in MS sharepoint and the delay in updating the data may be the problem. CAuse once I triggered manually it show the child lines.

I see. I have never tried with MS sharepoint. If you try with Google Spreadsheet or AppSheet database, maybe it would work.

Top Labels in this Space