Card View | Address Mapping

Hello, I've designed an app to help with gathering employee metrics. I have a Contact Information table set as read-only that shows specific site information (e.g. Site Name, Address, Employee Name, Contact Number, etc etc).

When configuring the view I've run into an error where it's meant to display the address location on a map when using the 'Card' View Type (i.e. see below).

ABBIAddress.PNG

It shows the address instead of, previously, it would show the site's location on a map. I've kept the column data type in the Contacts Table as "Address".

As an experiment, I added LatLong information to the Contacts Table and tried using that instead of  Site Address; when testing this I get the below, ill-formatted, results:

ABBILatLong.PNG

Is there a known issue with address mapping for particular views or is there something I am missing?

0 2 61
2 REPLIES 2

@Quinn_Tucker wrote:

It shows the address instead of, previously, it would show the site's location on a map.

If it previously showed a Map view, then some bug has been introduced and you should notify AppSheet Support.

https://www.appsheet.com/Support/Contact

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Escalated.

Top Labels in this Space