Chain or Combine Webhooks

Hi,

I am using an external user management system that is supposed to update the user table in my app. I figured out how to update via webhook and how to find the corresponding row in the user table via webhook.

However, I would like to combine this together. So find the entry based on the email and then apply the changes. So sort of first "Find" then "Edit" what you found. 

Is this possible?

Solved Solved
0 2 84
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Are you running webhooks from Appsheet to this external system, or are you running webhooks from the external system to Appsheet? If the former, Appsheet has no way to receive and utilize webhook responses, it is entirely "fire and forget". If the latter, that will entirely depend on the capabilities of the external system.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

I would certainly think it possible.

Are you running webhooks from Appsheet to this external system, or are you running webhooks from the external system to Appsheet? If the former, Appsheet has no way to receive and utilize webhook responses, it is entirely "fire and forget". If the latter, that will entirely depend on the capabilities of the external system.

Top Labels in this Space