Change AppSheet Auto colors?

This may be a bit silly, but is there any way to change the colors that Appsheet automatically assigns to people? I have a scheduler view that distinguishes appointments based on who it is assigned to but I'd like to customize this on my own. Any ideas? Below is a reference. Thank you!

Color_jpg.jpg

Solved Solved
0 3 262
  • UX
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

I havent tried but can you add an extra column of Column Type "Color" and then use it inside the Calendar config?

Allowed values are:
BlackBlueGreenOrangePurpleRedYellow, and White.

View solution in original post

To add to @SkrOYC ' s guidance, you can then assign that color type column under category option in calendar view setting.

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1668051114742.png

You could then possibly have an expression in the color type column such as 

SWITCH([Name] , "Name 1",  'Red", "Name 2" , 'Green"  ....................., "Name 7", "Yellow", "White")

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

in calendar view is not possible. Other views, you should manipulate it with ux - format rules

I havent tried but can you add an extra column of Column Type "Color" and then use it inside the Calendar config?

Allowed values are:
BlackBlueGreenOrangePurpleRedYellow, and White.

To add to @SkrOYC ' s guidance, you can then assign that color type column under category option in calendar view setting.

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1668051114742.png

You could then possibly have an expression in the color type column such as 

SWITCH([Name] , "Name 1",  'Red", "Name 2" , 'Green"  ....................., "Name 7", "Yellow", "White")

Top Labels in this Space