Change format in word template

I make function like this

Nilai Pertanggungan 

: 

<<SUM(SELECT([Related cops][Loan Balance],TRUE))>> 

and the output like this : 

adityo_reksopra_0-1710408801344.png

are there any function that can change the output to be Rp 18.451.420.696 (change the comma, with dot and without decimal?)

Solved Solved
0 3 56
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I think generally various locale settings as per your requirement should allow you to get the correct currency format and other number formats etc.

However, if the comma and decimal values are getting added due to the expression construction in the template only, then you could try

<<SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(SUM(SELECT([Related cops][Loan Balance],TRUE)),",","."),".00","")>>

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

I think generally various locale settings as per your requirement should allow you to get the correct currency format and other number formats etc.

However, if the comma and decimal values are getting added due to the expression construction in the template only, then you could try

<<SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(SUM(SELECT([Related cops][Loan Balance],TRUE)),",","."),".00","")>>

Hi @Suvrutt_Gurjar , thank you for your response, i.m sorry i don't clearly enough, explain the situation, actually i want the result like this :

so i need to change the Rp 18,451,420,696.00 to be like this Rp 18.451.420.696

so i need to change the comma with dots, and eliminate the decimal.

the function you explained result is 18451420696

Hi @adityo_reksopra ,

My testing shows that the result is correct. I inserted the string " Rp 18,451,420,696.00" in place of the SUM() expression "SUM(SELECT([Related cops][Loan Balance],TRUE))"

And the result is perfect. The part highlighted in red below is input and the part highlighted in turquoise is the result. 

Suvrutt_Gurjar_1-1710501019402.png

May I request you to recheck and share any screenshots, so that we could look into?

Top Labels in this Space