Change number value of quantity

Hello team , I would like your help, in the following table there are the orders and the sales, I would like to create an action where every time I add a product to the sales, the quantity of the specific product should be reduced by -1 in the ordersฮฃฯ„ฮนฮณฮผฮนฯŒฯ„ฯ…ฯ€ฮฟ ฮฟฮธฯŒฮฝฮทฯ‚ 2022-08-16 035456.png22

0 3 79
3 REPLIES 3

There is surely a way to create an action to accomplish what you describe--I think I've seen a sample somewhere.

Alternatively, you could add additional columns to the Order table that use app formulas to calculate for each row values like quantity sold, and quantity remaining.

Could you please send me the sample, I have tried to find something like this but unfortunately I did not find anything,

Also, how could I combine and put the remaining amount with sales?

You could evaluate reference actions. The sample app mentioned below adds quantity to the child table. But reference actions need not have the tables referenced to each other as long as the actions know what rows it needs to act on.  

Sample app:

Reference Actions

In your case the table s sales and orders seem to be related by Barcode. So you could list the rows in the Orders table that need to change when the Sales table quantity increases.

Top Labels in this Space