Change of Ref selection view

Gert1

Good day.

I have a QUOTE ITEMS table with a Ref to PROD UOM giving the user the opportunity to select a PROD UOM associated with the QUOTE ITEM.

3X_4_b_4bdb523efa90b63187b46742c9e970751ba51bc5.png

When the view to select the PROD UOM is displayed I would like to show a list of PROD UOM’s Description column but only the image of the PROD UOM’s are displayed.

I have set the Main Image to none on the system generated Ref views and have even created my own Ref view with the Main Image set to none and still all that is displayed is the list of images.

Any ideas how to solve this?

Thanks

Gert

Solved Solved
0 6 106
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Does changing the label column of the parent table from Image to Description help?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Does changing the label column of the parent table from Image to Description help?

Gert1

I don’t have any label columns.
Or is it a setting on one of the views you are referring to?
I don’t seem to be able to find anything like a label column.

Please take a look at the below

I hope by “View” you mean the image you have shared below. The below is actually the enum field in dropdown mode. The response is based on that assumption.

Gert1

Thanks. That solved it.
Didn’t see the label property on the image column.

Gert.

You are welcome. Please note that one can have one image and one text column together as labels. So in your case as well, you could display both description and image of “PROD UOM” if so you wish in the reference column dropdown.

Top Labels in this Space