Change some column's values in one table, to all the children from the form just added

Hi, I have 3 tables โ€œProductosโ€, โ€œMovimientosโ€ y โ€œDetalle Movimientosโ€. I would like to update some column values in โ€œProductosโ€ table: โ€œDateโ€ โ€œAreaโ€ and โ€œUbicaciรณnโ€ to all the productos captured in the โ€œMovimientos Formโ€ (The info to update is in the โ€œMovimientosโ€ table wich is parent from โ€œDetalle Movimientosโ€ Is it possible?

Thanks

0 4 201
4 REPLIES 4

In what way or how do you want to update the child records? Please elaborate

Hi LeventK:
In the โ€œMovimientosโ€ form I select the โ€œรreaโ€, โ€œUbicaciรณnโ€ and โ€œResguardanteโ€ fields (Image 3) and select โ€œProductosโ€ for the โ€œDetalle Movimientos Tableโ€ (second Image). Then when I a save the form, I would like to update the โ€œรreaโ€, โ€œUbicaciรณnโ€ and โ€œResguardanteโ€ columns in the table โ€œProductosโ€ (1st. image) for each product selected in the form.

Thanks

@Sistemas_Ammadeus
From your explanation, I do understand that Productos table is a reverse ref to Movimientos table, am I correct?

Yes, and I want to update 3 column value for the products in โ€œDetalle Movimientoโ€ to the values in โ€œMovimientosโ€ table.

Thanks

Top Labels in this Space