Change the size of the header fonts

Benni_1-1697898854044.jpeg

Hi

Yes, I know that in the past it was not possible to change and modify those characters. Do you know if there have been any updates on this?

Thanks for the reply

Solved Solved
0 2 259
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Benni wrote:

Yes, I know that in the past it was not possible to change and modify those characters. Do you know if there have been any updates on this?

FYI, those are field labels - different than a header.  There is still no dedicated way to change the label size.

In case you are not aware, there has always been the ability to change the Font Style and Size across the entire app in the "Theme and Brand" area. See image.  This does affect everything across the entire app.  But then you can adjust the data values through Format Rules - as i see you already have been doing.

Screenshot 2023-10-21 at 11.52.48โ€ฏAM.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

@Benni wrote:

FYI, those are field labels - different than a header.  There is still no dedicated way to change the label size.

In case you are not aware, there has always been the ability to change the Font Style and Size across the entire app in the "Theme and Brand" area. See image.  This does affect everything across the entire app.  But then you can adjust the data values through Format Rules - as i see you already have been doing.

Screenshot 2023-10-21 at 11.52.48โ€ฏAM.png

Thanks for the reply and the suggestion. Yes, I discovered that panel in the first few days of using the app. We hope that in the future the staff will also be able to intervene on field labels. Thank you for taking your time on my post. Good day.

Top Labels in this Space