Change txt color of pointpin with KML

I 'm using an dynamic connection with mymaps. You can export your map as an KML file and keep it dynamic.
Great option. The only problem is that when i click on a pinpoint the text in the infobox is light-grey and so it is hardly to read. Anyone a suggestion

0 4 109
4 REPLIES 4

Can you post an image of the infobox so we can see where/what you are referring to?

Maurice_Schalke_0-1651588949391.png

I use an table with location and a KML file with area's. When you click on the area you see the info that is on the KML (Google Mymaps). the info isn't readable because of the textcolor (light grey). I want to know how i can change that, so the info is readable.
The text on top of the info is Kroondomein het Loo. 

The infobox on mymaps is ok. So i assume the problem is in combination with appsheet

I am not familiar with how you are getting that info.  Maybe try changing the color theme in the app?

I will try to expane a bit more.
I use a table in appsheet. One row is the location. 
In that row i use an optional .KML connection with a map (made with MYGOOGLE maps) 
The info box in mygoogle is ok. But when i click on the area to open the infobox in my appsheet it shows the light grey info text and is unreadable.

Top Labels in this Space