Changing the logo that is sent out to users in bot animation

Hello does anyone know if there is a way to change the logo that is sent out to users to my branding and not the appsheet branding? I've changed all the branding for the app its self but cant seem to find an option for changing the email out the logo and haven't been able to see any information about it through the forums.

Screenshot 2023-06-22 123223.png

Solved Solved
0 2 103
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

That image is presumably from the receiving email client, not from AppSheet. I don't think email protocols include any image associated with the "from" address; rather, email programs connect that email address to images from some other data source, such as a contacts list, a corporate directory, or an image generation service.

For example, messages from AppSheet that I receive in my Gmail account show only a placeholder image.

dbaum_0-1687483804741.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

That image is presumably from the receiving email client, not from AppSheet. I don't think email protocols include any image associated with the "from" address; rather, email programs connect that email address to images from some other data source, such as a contacts list, a corporate directory, or an image generation service.

For example, messages from AppSheet that I receive in my Gmail account show only a placeholder image.

dbaum_0-1687483804741.png

I never even thought about that. thanks so much for the reply really appreciated.

Top Labels in this Space