Charts & Graphs for color blind client

Hello I have a client who is extremely excited about the charts but has a difficult time reading due to being color blind. Is there a way to insert a label in the chart content ? Most charts include costs by some category so one axis will outline the category and the other will simply state Total Costs.

0 4 305
  • UX
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Daisy_Ramirez! Can you send an example of the labeling youโ€™re looking for? Itโ€™s my understanding this feature exists but I want to make sure Iโ€™m sending you the right resources for what youโ€™re trying to accomplish.

Hi Jennifer, Iโ€™m thinking maybe place the names of the legend right above each of the bars? If heโ€™s unable to detect color, weโ€™ll need to get him a way to quickly see whatโ€™s associated with each of the bars. Will standby .

Thanks for your help.

@carie any insight into this?

Hi @Daisy_Ramirez! We had a meeting of the minds on this and the information I provided earlier was incorrect. Currently, the legend associated with the colors is the labeling option available. What I would recommend doing is posting your request in the feature request section of the community to provide more visibility.

Thanks for both your patience and feedback with this!

Top Labels in this Space