Chat bot doesnt' send chat message

ndv
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

Hi,
I am making several automations for my application in AppSheet and I encountered a problem that one automation works without problems, i.e. sending a scheduled message at a specific time with information on how many records were added today. Unfortunately, the automation of sending chat messages when a new record is added to the table or when the record is updated does not work. There is no chat message and there is no error message. What could be the cause of this problem?

Solved Solved
0 5 481
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ndv
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

Solution: the bot had to be added by the person who owns the application (I was just the admin), and users were set to the latest version of the application and it works.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Are you talking about sending an SMS ? If so you at least need to deploy the app to make it work. 

If you are talking about notifications from Appsheet app, then it's a configuration issue.

ndv
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

not SMS and not notification. I am talking about sending chat message. 

ndv
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

Additionally, the "Bot execution monitor" does not see these processes (message when data is added or updated)

ndv
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

Solution: the bot had to be added by the person who owns the application (I was just the admin), and users were set to the latest version of the application and it works.

I am the owner of the application I am working on and it still doesn't work

Top Labels in this Space