Chats my users

How can I chats my specific appsheet users.

0 6 134
6 REPLIES 6

You can use the Broadcast Notifications features in AppSheet.  See image on where to find it.

Screen Shot 2022-03-06 at 2.16.48 PM.png

Chats on screen icon.

Hi @Sayad 

As far as I know, your primary language is not English. (I'm sorry if I'm wrong)

Maybe you could try to explain your problem on your primary languange and then someone on the community could just use GTranslate to help

Hi @SkrOYC 

I know, your primary language is not Hindi. 

@Sayad I wanted to ask you the same thing that @SkrOYC asked. We are having difficulties understanding your posts. It is OK and we are trying to help you.

We have members here from India that would probably be better able to help you if you post in Hindi. Other members would also be able to help using Google Translator; since it is hard to understand your questions in English. Thank you.

Since Broadcast messaging is apparently not what you are looking for then must be referring to a standard chat capability similar to what you would find in Facebook. 

AppSheet does not provide or support such a capability.  Some users have built a crude messaging capability.  You can get close to a standard chat feature but its not quite the same.

Top Labels in this Space