Check action opinions

Hello,

Is there a way to have 3 options in the check confirmation message?
there is an invoice transfer application.
Some of the invoices are transferred from different bank account numbers. I would like to sort and select these by bank with the check action.
For example, one account was transferred from OTP bank and the other from Revolut.

Or perhaps a second confirmation pop-up after the check action?

I hope you understand what I mean.

Thank you,

0 2 62
2 REPLIES 2

The Confirmation is not a branching condition - it is only a binary option to Run or Not Run.  It is meant to simply re-enforce/confirm that the user REALLY does want to perform the action.  It should be used in MOST Delete situations but others might be if someone is making some critical record INACTIVE or warning that continuing will delete OTHER records such as in a Parent/Child setup.

I would be happy yo help with your problem but need more details.  What are the 3 options you would like to have? 

Can you elaborate on the process?  I don't quite understand why you need the confirmations.

I can offer this for now...you want to strive to allow, up front, only POSSIBLE actions. 

For example,  let's' say an employee has access to ALL accounts for review.  But the employee is only authorized to change CERTAIN accounts.  You would enable the Edit the button ONLY on those accounts that person has permission to Edit.  You DON'T want to show the Edit button on all accounts and then deny editing of that account AFTER it is tapped.

I would like to see which bank my boss transferred the invoice to.

So,
My boss use the invoices that I upload to this application.
He clicks on the account he wants to transfer to, and when he clicked CHECK that he transferred, it would be good to have an approval process after that, or in connection with this, in which he chooses from which Bank he transferred, and this is published in the table from where the transfer was made.
OTP Bank, MBH Bank, Slovenksa Sporitelna.

Or adding a drop-down list to account data might be a solution.

Top Labels in this Space