Child Records not included in Email Automation

Hi,

Currently I am struggling to get the chid records to be included in a pdf attachment in automation.

I am aware of the requirement to have a status column which requires updating as per the article on the appsheet website. I have made over 20-30 apps all using similar functionality but I am having the issue with a new app I have made.

Currently I am only able to get the child records to be displayed when updating the row manually, not through the data change action when the form is saved. 

Is anyone else experiencing this problem or have any ideas what's going on?

Thanks

0 2 55
2 REPLIES 2

Are you sure the parent record is updated with the action? By any chance are you using a different parent form view where the Event action is not set? You can check this from the Audit history if the action was triggered as you should see an update right after the save was completed.

Thankyou for your reply, yes I have double checked this, I added the action to both the system generated and the form I created just to be sure.  I can see the status change directly in the spreadsheet however it doesn't seen to pull the child records through to the email unless I manually update the row. Should I be able to see when an action is performed in the audit log as I cannot see this. Also when i use the action as a button instead of when saving the form it works fine.

Top Labels in this Space