Clicking DATA in a chart view UX, doesn't show any rows

I have a number of views set up so that my users can show the data in certain categories [Status], [Due Date], [Issued To] etc.

However, when you press the DATA button, no records are shown.

TeneoBI_3-1652801147534.png

TeneoBI_0-1652801053539.png

TeneoBI_1-1652801080833.png

TeneoBI_2-1652801118770.png

It works perfectly well on the old version of the app, so I don't know what has changed. If I click one of the bars within the chart, it will drill down the data as it should, until there are no more drill downs, and THEN it will show the data rows as a table, but not when actually pressing DATA without following the full drill down. As I said, we used to be able to get to the complete set of date relating to any stage of the drill down, so I don't know why it won't work anymore. 

Please help.

Solved Solved
0 5 165
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

5 REPLIES 5

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

That's very odd! Please contact AppSheet Support for help with this.

https://www.appsheet.com/Support/Contact

Hi Steve (and others),

I tried discussing this directly with AppSheet Support but have had no joy in two weeks. They replied two weeks ago saying I had to change the settings of the app so that their team could look, which they did, but then no response from the team.

I then re sent the plea for help again today, to which I was told I need to post the question in the AppSheet Community. Now I don't know what to do.

Hi Steve (and others),

I tried discussing this directly with AppSheet Support but have had no joy in two weeks. They replied two weeks ago saying I had to change the settings of the app so that their team could look, which they did, but then no response from the team.

I then re sent the plea for help again today, to which I was told I need to post the question in the AppSheet Community. Now I don't know what to do about how to solve the problem. Any help much appreciated.

Escalated.

Thank you Steve. They did contact me again with some more questions about fastTable view being missing from my app. Not sure why as I thought that was all automatically created by the app itself.

I think I've managed to sort it out either way, by removing all views that required a data table from the chart, and then recreating them from scratch. Seems to be fine for now. I'll keep any eye out in the community as would like to know exactly how to fix properly and not just delete and recreate views in future.

Top Labels in this Space