Cocatenar dos listas o mas en orden o acceder a los valores de estas listas.

Buenos dรญas , tengo dos preguntas :

1. ยฟUna lista se pueden recorrer los valores uno a uno y recogerlos en otra tabla separados?

2. Si tengo dos listas separadas por ejemplo una con nombres de personas y otra con los expedientes de estas. Suponiendo que cada elemento de la primera tabla coincide en orden con el elemento de segunda, ยฟpuedo sacar una tercer lista uniendo estos dos valores de cada una? ยฟcomo?

He estado buscando informaciรณn de como acceder a los datos de una lista en appSheet pero no encuentro nada .He intentado anidar SELECT pero solo me saca todos los valores de la primera lista y luego todos los va lores de la segunda y eso no me vale.

Muchรญsimas gracias.  

0 3 305
3 REPLIES 3

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Hi @jositomi 

"Good morning, I have two questions:

1. Can a list go through the values one by one and collect them in another separate table ?

2. If I have two separate lists, for example one with names of people and another with their records. Assuming that each element of the first table matches in order with the element of the second, can I get a third list by joining these two values from each one? How?

I have been looking for information on how to access the data of a list in appSheet but I can't find anything, I have tried to nest SELECT but it only gets all the values of the first list and then all the values of the second one and that doesn't work for me.

Thank you very much."

1) You can, but it can come a bit cumbersome. 

In your first table, you will have to build a list or concatenation of all necessary fields, in a virtual column. 

For example, let's name this virtual column "listConcat":

LIST([column1], [column2], [column3],...)

Then, in your second table, you can use it.

2) You may benefit from using the Ref type. 

For example, let's say you have a list of users, a list of items, and a table of logs with records embedding both, then you can use a virtual column with this expression to get the list of items related to each user:

[Related Logs][Items] 

For reference: References between tables - AppSheet Help

Hola, yo lo que quiero es que me salgan de forma separada y no en lista para poder imprimir un PDF.

Tu soluciรณn ya la habia probado pero aรฑade una lista a otra, no el primer elemento de la primera lista con el primero de la segunda etc..que es lo que pretendo.

Muchas gracias

Otra forma seria hacer un filtro en la tabla principal y rellenar los resultados en potra tabla , para posteriormente imprimirla `por PDF pero tampoco lo consigo , no tengo un buen dia...

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

@jositomi wrote:

Hola, yo lo que quiero es que me salgan de forma separada y no en lista para poder imprimir un PDF.

"Hi, what I want is that I get them separately and not in a list to be able to print a PDF."

Okay, then in this case you may need to use a template report.

I suggest you read this:

Use templates in an automation - AppSheet Help

Use Start expressions in templates - AppSheet Help

This is an example:

Aurelien_0-1689100399172.png

could that be a good track for you ? I can explain further.

Top Labels in this Space