Column Disappearing when comparing

I have figured it out BUT it’s working when I hardcode the value of the Email, but i don’t want that. Instead, I want it to pick the email from a list.

Here’s my problem code:
IFS(

Useremail() = ANY(Select(SystemUsers[User 1],TRUE)), Select(Files[Content 1],TRUE)
Useremail() = ANY(Select(SystemUsers[User 2],TRUE)), Select(Files[Content 2],TRUE)
)

The bold part is where the issue is

This is the code that is working (But I don’t want this because it involves hardcoding):
IFS(

Useremail() = “josh@email.com”, Select(Files[Content 1],TRUE)
Useremail() = “sara@email.com”, Select(Files[Content 2],TRUE)

)

Please help in any way you can.

Solved Solved
0 2 100
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

What is “SystemUsers”? a Slice or a Table? How many records are in it? Are you aware that ANY() just takes the first item in a List? What does this portion of the expression return when evaluated by itself?

SELECT( Table[column] , TRUE )

is exactly equivalent to simply:

Table[column]

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

What is “SystemUsers”? a Slice or a Table? How many records are in it? Are you aware that ANY() just takes the first item in a List? What does this portion of the expression return when evaluated by itself?

SELECT( Table[column] , TRUE )

is exactly equivalent to simply:

Table[column]

Hi Marc

Oh my Lord, You are a genius. I checked what it was returning and it was not returning anything. And then I checked the key of the record and realized it was empty. The Name field is the Key and the Label as well.

3X_d_b_db53edf35486c991d492ac5a5e817c0fdc1886e0.png
Change the name field to Text and put a key and voila! my columns returned

Thank you so much for that.

Top Labels in this Space