Column data type URL

Hi ,

I have a column with data type as URL. The issue i am facing is even thought the filde is blank in the database it treating it as a non balnk field. May be because it automaticaly has HTPPS: in the filde. My views are going worng as i am using this formula "AND([Idea Owner Email]=USEREMAIL(),[IDEA STATUS]="WORK IN PROGRESS",[Documentation of the Idea]="") and it looks like because its has HTPPS: as default and its not showing the data. When i changed the Column data type from URL to TEXT it is working fine. 

0 4 195
4 REPLIES 4

Any chance your URL column is set as a key? The URL won't work for that purpose.

it is not set as Key , but used a logic for trigger of email based on action on the URL column type 

So, you are using this formula with the Bot's condition, right? Does it matter if it's an add or update? What datasource are you using? When you save the record and the URL column is blank, what is saved to the cell?

if the URL column is <> blank then it shuold trigget an email .. in this filed we are storing the google slides url. 

Top Labels in this Space