Column type "TIME" doesn't work

In my app there is many of column type "time". On three month of usage there is no problem. But on December, some problem exist in my app. The problem is when we input time value in column, the result in my app is 00.00.00. But when we check in spreadsheet, the value is correct as we input before. Can anyone help me to resolve this problem? Thankyou..

Here's the example :

Avsecampana_0-1673225856094.png

and here's the data in spreadsheet

Avsecampana_2-1673226124272.png

Can anyone help me to resolve this problem so the time value can appear in my app?

0 8 91
8 REPLIES 8

This problem occure in random "time" column 

Based on your app screenshot, it looks like the column names in your spreadsheet may not be unique. If so, that may be contributing to the problem you observe.

You could also review last month's release notes announcements to see whether they mention anything related to Time type columns.

All column in my spreadsheet has an unique name

Avsecampana_0-1673238627758.png

In your original post's spreadsheet screenshot, the time values use a decimal separator. In your reply's spreadsheet screenshot showing unique column names, the time values use a colon separator. Whatever caused that change may be related to your issue.

What separator in time values exactly? Use decimal separator or colon separator?

I've always used a colon. As I mentioned, I didn't even know that a decimal was possible, or even a thing, is it?

I'm also unfamiliar with the use of a decimal separator in time values.

If you haven't already, you should confirm that the locale for your app's table and its spreadsheet data source are set consistently.

Have you always been able to enter time with the decimal separator, instead of a colon? I wasn't aware that was possible, but I suppose it's possible due to a different locale. Did the locale of the sheet or your device get changed, so that now it doesn't know how to read that format anymore?

Top Labels in this Space