Columns not lined up correctly in table view

Hi everyone, hadn’t seen this before but it appears the columns are not lined up correctly in table view -this is in Default view and not within the Dashboard. I’ve refreshed several times, logged out/in and cleared the cache. This is on Google Chrome and MS Edge. I see the problem was reported in March of this year as well. Any help would be great - presenting to client soon. Thanks

NOTE: The columns then line up at the bottom:

2 4 328
  • UX
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Daisy_Ramirez! We’ve got eyes on this now. I’ll send a follow up once I have better information.

@Daisy_Ramirez can you please send a support request to support@appsheet.com with the name of the app and the view involved? Our support team will be better able to assist you from there.

This is due to a Show type page header column included in the ColumnOrder of the view settings. Show types do not usually appear in table views, but when specifically included this way it gets rendered as an empty column which is messing up the table layout. I’m not exactly sure why the width of the show column is inconsistent here, but removing it from ColumnOrder should fix it. A fix will be coming soon.

Its perfect now! Thanks Adam!

Top Labels in this Space