Company logo being removed by appsheet in excel

Ok I have an interesting problem here and for the life of me I cannot solve it other than using Excel VBA which is not ideal.

I have a spreadsheet which is generated by appsheet, The top of the spreadsheet has company information (highlighted as text) and the company logo. When i generate the spreasheet from appsheet for some reason it leaves all the company information at the head which is great but removes the company logo any idea's?

bradley_davis1_0-1651492791786.png

Solved Solved
0 3 80
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi, Thank you for the advice, I did try but then I also tried embedding the image using an activex image control in excel and strangely when you do this the logo does not disappear.

So problem solved but thank you for your help and advice.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

I had a similar case in the past ,but with google templates. The workaround I have used at the time was :

1. I created an image Virtual Column in my table , with the name.jpg value (name.jpg was manually added in the proper google drive folder)

2. I used <<[VC]>> in the template

I don't have experience with excel in appsheet, bu maybe give it a try.

(Edit: please move the topic to Q&A, it shall be more visible)

Hi, Thank you for the advice, I did try but then I also tried embedding the image using an activex image control in excel and strangely when you do this the logo does not disappear.

So problem solved but thank you for your help and advice.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

To the best of my understanding. Excel templates must be simple. They are not intended to be used to generate reports. They're really meant more for exporting your data.

Top Labels in this Space